30 junho 2018

O testemunho do Michał

 I was waiting with this one testemunho for a long time. I was looking for some special topic to write about... something interesting and usefull. Topic which will be more than empty informations, but some knowledge with possibilty to aply it. Well... I found it!!! Yeah! And I'm so proud now! Its so cool! I'm even angry that no one discover it for us (i mean Spin volounteers) before. Really! So.., generally I love Lisbon very very much. 


Its place with positive spirit, and if yout intentions are positive, energy of this place will support you to realize your wishes! But i found also few disadvantages of this city. Its overcrowdet city. You going to experience lot of pressure,  specially on the streets (traffic jams, ...), metro... Also you will miss dome physical movement (if you will not mannage some activity((For sure your mentor will help you with it)). And in the and money and nature. I need to tell it, because I found solution, how to deal with all of this problems by one easy hack! 

So: Lisbon became ideal place for my EVS project cause of my idea! I explore it just by chance, only 2 mounths before end of my project. Its an bicycle! I know, it sounds weird and dangerous. But actually, its not! Ita amazing instrument to explore Lisbon from completly diferent, and very alternative perspectiv! Its the fastest kind of transportation here! Imagine, my way from Anjos to Bairro padre Cruz taking 45min or one hour by metro and buses (depends on time you will wait for connections). On bicycle? 40 or 45 minutes! And surprisly this way is moreless flat! Ok, i have some experience with cycling. If you dont, better lets practice a bit before. Just to be shure youre able to show direction with your hand, and look behined you during riding. You will need it during passing thru the crowdy roads. And dont be afraid! Lisbon car drivers are afraid too, so theyre going so slowly and carefully. Plus they are waiting on traffic pughts all the time. In my philosophy, cyclers deserving some extra advantages (cause of ecological and safety reasons/ try to comber bicycle and car, you will understand me),,, so for me; you can using roads , but sidewalks as well! Yes, you should have access for more green lights than cars! And also you can passing under the red light signs, as same as walkers in Lisbon usually doing. But of course, dont lose your head because of this testemunho! Youll be always responsible for yourself! You will explore this possibilietes by your own. 

                                                       ( be cereful for the ants )


But lets continue. What If the police will see you doing somethink illegal? Its not a problem! They cannot catch you, because they dont have bicycles! Youre so privileged! Yes! You should feel like a pirate of the roads here! Its very important!  I dont want to describe you the way to Spin hostel. Even google will not show it to you. I explore it by my own, and it was exciting experience. I found so many interesting places! But as im kind, i will give you few advantages. 1st; never ever follow the bicycle ways! There like a traps! Of course On the way to Spin youll cross thru few, But its an only short parts of this cycloroads wich you can use. so dont forget to leave tham once, othervise youll spinning in circles, or youll desapear. 2nd advice its verry important. If youll loose yourself, you should ask someone for the way (by the way its nice way of practicing your porthugese). But when youre asking, please use only the simple terms! Simple such for example an benfica stadion. Everyone know where is it. Dont ask where is Bairro Padre Cruz! 


Porthugese people are so polite, thet they would answer to you even if they dont have an clue where is the place youre looking for! So it can happen that youll  jumping thru the Lisbon like a flubber for many hours. It sounds like an joke, but its not, and its very anoying! And money! Public transport card costs 37Euros per mounth. Of course, subways and buses are important part of culture, end not to experience tham its like not being here. But you will, for sure, for example couse of weather. But there is not bat wether for bike ride! When its too hot, wind of movement will cool you, and when its too cold, movement of your body will make you feel hot!... I just want to say, that if youre desparate, and youll decide to use bicycle for whole your EVS, youll save a lot of money. 370€ per 10 mounths! You can buy amazing bicycle for this money! If youll be patient,/ or lucky you can find bicycle even for 20€, and it will be better than one I had. I called it suicide bike, becouse it was falling apart during the way. Even my handels get loose during and I mostly died. But now I dont have this bike anymore. and im so sad! I experience so nice times on it. For example way near the cost to the Cascais is very nice.



0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário