26 fevereiro 2020

O Testemunho da Marina No. 3 (Bola P'ra Frente)


Here I am writing the last testimony. It seems it was not long ago that I arrived for the first time to Lisbon. Time just flies!
I must say that these last months have been intense for me, especially in the sense of reflection. Reflections on what I want, on what I like, and on what I want to do in the near future. I have also had time to realise about my personal and professional strengths and weaknesses.
 Even if there have been some hard moments at a personal level, I also think these have also been some of the most enriching ones for my personal and professional growth. I will try to apply these learnings in my life from now on.
It has also been a period of mixed feelings. On the one hand, I am happy to have achieved some of the objectives that I set before starting this project such as intercultural awareness and self-awareness. On the other hand, I have also been reflecting on the objectives I could not reach during these months and try to understand why this has happened. Nevertheless, I suppose this is part of the journey and the learning process.
During this last month, I have been feeling a bit melancholic since I see and feel that the end of this chapter is coming. I am having a kind of mixed feelings in between happiness to go back home and be with the people I love, and sadness for leaving Lisbon, all the people I met here and all the adventures we have lived during this last year. Some days I find it hard to deal with these intense feelings.
What I do not have any doubts about is that it has been a year full of experiences, some good, some not that good, but all of them very enriching. Despite all, if I had the chance to go back in time, I would have chosen it again.
I would like to end this chapter saying thank you to all the people that have crossed my path during these months, thank you to Spin and Bola P’ra Frente for the support and the opportunity, and especially to the people with whom I shared many experiences, which I will never forget. This great experience of volunteering will always remain at my heart and memories.


0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário