14 setembro 2020

O testemunho da Maria No. 3 ( Boutique da Cultura)


Things got a little bit weird since March, we must all agree. I do not want this to be a pandemic confession, but it would be strange to ignore the fact that yes, we were supposed to do a volunteering service while a pandemia hit the world.

 


I felt lucky to have a roof under my head, to have food to put on the table. I feel grateful to have had the right support from my organizations (Spin + Boutique da Cultura) and for all the people that surrounded me with love virtually and in real life.

 


I really don’t have much else to say. At last, I was able to finish projects that we had stopped during quarantine and I felt like closing doors and opening new and beautiful ones since then. Let’s see what’s behind them. Até já Lisboa!!!




0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário