07 dezembro 2020

O testemunho no. 1 da Angela (AAMA)

My name is Angela, I am an italian girl in love with the world. I come from Barletta, in Puglia, the famous heel of the boot. 

I left Italy at the end of September to take part in an European volunteering project in Lisbon.
After I came home from my Erasmus experience and I graduated last July, I thought the ESC program could be for me the right chance to enrich my skills and repeat an abroad experience that, we know, inevitably extends perspectives and personal ambitions.

I already was in Lisbon but I have to admit that each time I walk around its streets or I just sit looking at the views from its different "miradouro", I fall in love one time more. 


This year I will be volunteering in AAMA, a non-profit association dealing with people with special needs promoting their social inclusion. In particular, I will be a support for the practical activities they organize inside and outside the school for kids from 2 to 6 years old with autism. 

I know, it could be difficult but I accepted this "challenge". 

AAMA reflects my ideals and I hope it can help me to grow as a person and as professionist in the field. At the same time, I hope to give my best to them and to all the people I will meet during this experience!

I dreamed a lot about what will happen and now, that I'm in, I'm ready to live it step by step!


0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário