21 julho 2026

O Testemunho da Beatriz


Hi, I am Beatriz. The last four months I’ve spent in Zagreb, Croatia, have been full of new learning experiences, friendships, and travels. Two years after participating in the Erasmus project, the city welcomed me back with open arms, just like everyone
who is part of the organization.



It’s great to be back in a place I love so much and to see the streets and people who were part of such an important phase of my life. This time, I’ve come with more responsibilities and a

different mindset, ready for new challenges.

My tasks mainly consist of teaching Portuguese to young

Croatians, participating in capoeira training sessions with children, and facilitating workshops in

schools. 




It’s been interesting to see my own growth, both professionally and

personally, as I’ve taken on these roles. 

I feel more comfortable teaching and

leading groups—something that wasn’t part of my previous plans.

Outside of work, I’ve met so many people from different countries, including

locals and volunteers from other organizations throughout Croatia. 

It’s these relationships that make me realize I can also have a family miles away and

that truly make me feel at home.





Unlike Lisbon, Zagreb is far from the sea, but whenever I get the

chance, I take the opportunity to take a few trips to the coast (which, by the way, is one of the

most beautiful I’ve ever seen ☺️). Split and Pula were cities I really loved, with

crystal-clear waters, fantastic scenery, and plenty of activities to enjoy.

It’s been an unforgettable experience, and I’m excited to continue this

adventure, meet people from other countries, learn more Croatian, and enjoy the

warm weather that’s on its way.



0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário