20 junho 2020

O testemunho do Kerim No. 1 (Associação Spin)


Hello, My name is Kerim from Turkey. It has been 3 months since I started volunteering in Spin Association. Although the quarentina had been started because of COVID-19 after arriving Lisbon, I was lucky that Spin Association and other volunteers welcomed me sincerely. They were quite friendly and that helped me a lot to get used to of my new life in Lisbon. I am satisfied about my experience since the beginning even though I was working from home. Everyone in the association is doing his/her best in order to contribute to the community.



Besides, I have started to learn Portuguese thanks to our teacher Aurelie who is another ESC volunteer in Spin association. As a fresh graduated electrical engineer, I am improving myself in various fields by volunteering in Lisbon.


Long story short, I am quite happy about the decision that I made by coming to Lisbon. I am excited for the next months and always feeling motivated to do my best.




0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário