11 setembro 2014

Os primeiros dias de SVE na Junta de Freguesia de Carnide - Lidia

Hi everybody!

My name is Lidia, I am 21 years old, and I was born in Badalona, a city very close to Barcelona. In June I finished a university degree in English Studies, as a consequence, I came to Portugal in order to celebrate it. I liked this country so much that when I came back home I decided to apply for a European Voluntary Service in Lisbon. As it is commonly said: "perdi o coraçao em Lisboa". Finally, in an unexpected way, I was selected!


My EVS started just one week ago, and I still feel excited about it. I cannot believe that this is true, that I am really going to live a whole year in this marvellous city.


These first days have been very intense and full of new experiences. For example, starting to volunteer in the culture department of Junta de Freguesia de Carnide has been spectacular. At this moment we are working in a great photography exhibition, and I am sure that the rest of projects are going to be interesting as well. I am very motivated with all the work that Junta de Freguesia de Carnide does because in the future I would like to have a job related to culture. 

I am very happy because since I arrived here I have felt very comfortable with Associaçao Spin, Junta de Freguesia de Carnide, and also with my new and superb flatmates!

Lidia Capitán

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário