18 março 2020

O testemunho da Eva No. 3 (SPEM Sociedade Portuguesa de Esclerose Múltipla)


It seems unbelieveble that this journey it's over. It's said that times flies; my experience could be a prove of that. 9 months have passed and at the same time, they have been like ages. Every week was so intense that anybody would say it was a month. So many moments, emotions, details, tastes, can not be packed in just 7 days. 
Days were longer than 24 hours. EVS lifestyle requieres that.  You have to be ready for a new challenge, new plans, new views of what life does look like, new people, new ideas. At the point you start to feel comfortable with those different things and you're looking for others, you're developing yourself. 


I feel completely different now from when I came for the first time here, and I'm grateful for that. I was very lucky to be in a such stimulating environment. First of all, I would like to thank my hosting organisation, a Sociedade Portuguesa de Esclerose Múltipla (SPEM). Working with them has shown me how important love and attention is. When life gets harder, just positive and good attitude can make the difference and push you to overcome the difficulties. Colaborating with them made me more independent, sociable and happy.


Actually who I learnt the most from it was my friends. We became a huge family where you could have fun, speak about deep topics, reflect about life, just hang out after a hard day or find that refugee that sometimes we need we are down.


Last but not least, I want to thank my coordinating organisation as well, SPIN. They really were all the time available to help and support us. When you come for the very first time to your new country, they're already there to show and explain you everything. And you know that whenever you need it, you can call and count on them.


 Thank you again to everybody that make my experience not good but amazing, life-changing and magic.

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário