14 março 2020

O testemunho do Michele No. 1 (Associação Spin)


Hi! I’m Michele, 24 years old and I’m from Italy!

For the next 9 months I will be a volunteer for the Assiociaçao Spin.
It’s the first time for me that I live abroad and, for the moment, I don’t know what I am expecting from this experience.

I’m here only since 29th February but it seems like much more time has passed, especially during the first week because the time never passed!
In fact I had some tough moments, where my mind roamed a lot,  but now I’m feeling better and better!
I think that I only need to get used to the idea of living here, creating my own daily routine, my friends and my spaces.


For these reasons I can say that I’m learning a very important thing about this experience: to reinvent my time, myself, and to feel my deepest thoughts and emotions. 



For the moment I had the time to discover some beautiful place of my neighbourhood and of Lisbon (like Miradouro do Monte Agudo, Parque Eduardo VII, Parque Monsanto and cruz Quebrada’s beach! This city and his citizens are a continuous discovery! And I cannot wait to discover the most possible!

If I think about at the reasons that lead me to choose this experience, I can only say that I wanted to improve myself, get to know new people, cultures and I wanted to do something for the others.
For what I have experienced until now I can say definitely that is the right place, and I can’t wait to make it my place.



0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário