12 março 2024

O testemunho final da Jessica (Spin)


The six months flew by and now I only have a few weeks left until I go back home. I've met a lot of great people here and made some friends. I'm sure you're wondering if I speak some Portuguese and I have to admit... Not really. But I have created many unforgettable moments. 


 


What I liked the most were the moments I spent with my friends. Dinner together, going out for drinks, watching movies, picnics, drawing, talking, laughing, traveling,…


 

In November, four of us went on a girls' trip to Madeira. In December, I turned a year older and my sister came to visit me. I couldn't miss the giant waves in Nazare either. New Year's Eve here was amazing. In January, I started skating again. From February the weather got better and better and we spent four days in Algarve. I spend March enjoying the rest of the time here in Lisbon. I could go on and on, but there would be no end.

 

 

In between, I also worked a bit – we were allowed to help with preparations for various events and the hostel. I was responsible for Spin's blog. Sometimes I helped with the design of flyers and posters. On the whole, it was very relaxed. 😉



The only difficulties were in our shared apartment. It didn't always work out so well with tidying up and it can get very cold in winter. From time to time I also missed my home. But these were just temporary things! 


 

My conclusion is – I would recommend it to everyone to have this experience. I don't regret a second that I was here and hope that the friendships will remain despite the many kilometers between us.

 

Lots of love 💗

 Jessica

 

 

 

 

 

 

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário