14 abril 2023

O testemunho No 2 da Irene

 







Olá!!




I'm writing this while waiting for my flight to go back home but!! just for holidays😌. Hopefully I'm not leaving this amazing adventure yet.

Well, 5 months here in Lisbon... And being honest I cannot imagine myself without these lovely people I met. 



My volunteering it's going super; the field trips with children it's a very pleasant experience because, well, there are a lot of children but I like to stay with those who at the end of the activities run to hug me, Those who when I repeat activity in their school remember me and, the best, those who are interested in nature and birds 🥹




My life in Lisbon it's going good, but I have to say, sometimes it's like a rollercoaster (but it's normal)... But I have the best friends ever and they take care of me and I can't be more glad with them, Dina and Dodo, my blond equipa. (And a person I cannot say the name to, sorry. ily M<3) 

We took a fast trip to Nazaré to see the BIG WAVES and one of the most important surf competitions. It was amazing 😍 

Here we are, after waves and a lot of sun, taking a cold beer 😌



Anyway, I'm going to check my gate. See you soon (I hope It will be pass slowly)

Btw, NÃO SABEMOS NADA✨







0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário