10 dezembro 2021

O testemunho no. 2 da Mari (SPIN)


Hello there, 
Hope you are having a great day!




I feel like I have been here for two or three months, but It's been on this fantastic journey for seven months already. I have gathered so many remarkable memories, I have met so many beloved ones, I have made dear friends, traveled places where I experienced lots of emotions and tears of happiness.





I learned a lot during my stay, with my organization, life experiences, new cultures, different people, their psychology, to be a more empathic person, how to be a better version of myself every day. I believe everything happens for a reason and I'm very grateful Portugal happened to me.



I can openly say Portugal has majestic energy, colorfulness, incredible calmness/chaos together, breathtaking nature, tasty food, everything that made me feel good. I am soo grateful for this experience and the chance to be here today and experience all of this. Lisbon, you will always be in my heart.

With love, Mari.


0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário