21 julho 2022

o Testemunho final da Marina (Viver Telheiras)

 
hello everyone,





This is my final testimony about my volunteering. This past 9 months have been a life experience that I wanted so much to have, I enjoyed myself so much, I learned how to manage a lot of free time, which I never had to do and it has been a life changing learning and also I had the privilege of having an extended and joyful social life.


In my experience here I organized the Festival Telheiras, which you can see in the photo above. It has been so nice to work with the community and organize the festival with the beautiful team of Viver Telheiras. People have been caring.




In my time here I also had time to do other volunteering, so I volunteered in a social and political center called Sirigaita, which has brought me so many friends and learnings outside my volunteering.







Also, I volunteered in a boat learning and helping them to sail in Algarve with a wonderful crew, I also enjoyed Santos so much, the popular party of the whole city self-organized by the neighborhood. And I had time to receive and travel with lots of my friends from Barcelona and from here. This past month has been more difficult because I had to say goodbye to some of my best friends here, but that's also the nice part of making good friends.

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário