17 agosto 2022

O testemunho final da Kristina (SPIN)

Olá amores!! 

So my project is finished and it’s time for the last testimony.






These 9 months were amazing!!!! Obviously with ups and downs, mental breakdowns and best moments of my live, But mostly it felt like a summer vacations in a movie. 





I met a lot of interesting people, some of them became my super close friends, some gave me a lot of knowledge. Actually, I think, people are one of the most important things I gain in this project! 





Beside that, I also restarted my hobby and started dancing again! With a lot of practice, struggle and support I even managed to dance in Tivoli theater here in Lisbon🎉






Talking about serious stuff, I also learned a lot of hard and soft skills during these months. Work experience that I had in Spin helped me a lot on my career way.  Youth exchanges, work in sending part of organization allowed me to see projects from different perspectives. Be a facilitator, share my experience, talked to guys in schools about my journey, was really magical parts of life in Spin. 






And I think that’s all and it’s time to say good bye to the Best Team of Spin ever, But fortunately, new chapter of life just started and more of amazing moments waiting me on my way! Well, at least let’s hope so🤞



Goodbye everyone!!

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário