11 outubro 2023

O testemunho no. 1 da Marta (Spin)

 


Hey! 
My name is Marta Alethe, I am from Estonia and currently doing my 8-month volunteer service at SPIN Association in Lisbon, Portugal.



I knew from the start of high school that I did not want to go to university right after graduating...I wanted something more. I have always been driven to see the world, experience new cultures. So this project is perfect for me!



When I got off the plane I was welcomed by hot portuguese weather. Coming from a cold country like Estonia it was pretty surprising to me that it would be this warm in October!  At the moment I have been in Portugal for just a week, but I already feel that this project was the right path for me. 





Portugal is super interesting, rich in culture and has many wonderful people. I am ready to take on this new challenge and am excited to see where this adventure takes me.

Bye!








0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário