23 março 2021

O testemunho final da Polina (SPEAK)

Time flies and it is already the end of my ESC project.


It’s time to evaluate my experience. I spent a year in Lisbon, and I fell in love with this city, its spirit, people who live here. I couldn’t imagine a better experience in all the given circumstances. I met so many people who became my friends, and I am sure that we will continue speaking and meeting each other in different places of the world. 


This year I learned so much about myself, and I think it’s one of the most precious gifts ESC can give to a person. I learned how many things we actually can choose for ourselves, how many things depend only on us. I learned a lot about independence and friendship, about different cultures and people, about inside and outside freedom. 

I am not sad to say goodbye to this time because this experience is not going anywhere. We became somehow a part of it, and it became a part of us. 

 
 

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário