05 março 2024

O testemunho no. 1 da Katarzyna (Spin)

I am Katarzyna and I am from Poland. I have been volunteering at SPIN for a month now. I will be here for 6 months. I decided to do this project because I wanted to experience something new in my life and live for a while abroad. I work and live with people from different countries and I really like it because we can share with each other customs and traditions. Everybody here is very friendly so It was very easy for me to make friends here. 


Lisbon is a very beautiful city. I love walking down different streets, there are many viewpoints where you can admire the view of the city and watch beautiful sunsets. I also really like Portuguese food and especially pastel de nata. The beaches near Lisbon are beautiful and the weather is really good here. It’s warm here and there are many sunny days. 


I love traveling and I already had an opportunity to spend a few days in Algarve. It was really amazing and I felt like I was on a small vacation. The weather was really good, it was sunny all the time and very warm. The beaches there are the most beautiful I have ever seen. There are plenty of cliffs and rocks with a beautiful view of the ocean. 

I am very excited for the next months here and what else will happen! 


0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário