26 junho 2024

O testemunho final da Marta (Spin)


Hey everyone,

Marta here, wrapping up my volunteer journey in Portugal. As I reflect on the past eight months, it's been a tornado of experiences, challenges, and growth. While I didn't get as involved in youth exchanges and project planning as I had initially hoped, I still treasure every moment spent here.


My travels took me to some of the most stunning destinations in Portugal, including Madeira and the Azores. I was mesmerized by the "stairway to heaven" in Madeira and the volcanic baths in the Azores. Each place was a beautiful experience in its own right. Throughout my time in these beautiful destinations, I found solace in nature and a sense of wonder in exploring new landscapes. Although I didn't have as many opportunities to connect deeply with locals, I still appreciated the warmth and hospitality they extended to me during my stay.


During my volunteer experience, I had the opportunity to make some wonderful connections and form strong bonds with fellow volunteers. These relationships have been a highlight of my journey, and I hope to maintain them even after the project ends.

Though my volunteer experience didn't unfold exactly as planned, I'm grateful for the lessons learned and the memories made. Portugal will always hold a special place in my heart, and I'm thankful for the opportunity to have been a part of this vibrant community. 

As I move forward, I can confidently say that I've grown as a person. I've gained clarity on what I want and what I don't want, both in my personal and professional life. This journey has been transformative, and I'm excited to see where it leads me next.


Until we meet again,

Marta Alethe

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário