Ciao! I’m Matilde and I’m from Tuscany, Italy :)
I have been in Lisbon for a few months already, and at Spin for just slightly less, and now it’s time for me to look back on everything that has happened so far.
When I arrived here in the winter, the weather was rainy and cold, yet I could already feel the warmth of the city, the very same warmth with which Spin’s team welcomed me to the office.
Lisbon is full of surprises that I’ve been discovering little by little: climbing up the steep hills to reach the incredible views of the miradouros, heading down to the beaches for a dip into ice-cold Portuguese waters, or stepping into one of the very many cafés, restaurants, social clubs, and neighborhood quiosques. I fell in love with the melancholic yet joyful energy of the city. You feel it everywhere, welcoming you and inviting you to lose yourself in the maze of tiny calçada streets, only to find your way again when the scenery opens up to a sunlit square.
With that same curiosity, I’ve been discovering everything that Spin and its community have to offer. The association and everyone working or volunteering here are incredibly dynamic, almost no two days ever look the same. I’ve been doing all sorts of tasks, meeting all sorts of people, and learning all sorts of skills. Between navigating projects and picking up new routines, I’m constantly encountering new perspectives that make this whole experience feel like a true shared adventure.
It’s a continuous process of learning and growing, and I can’t wait to see what else this city and this project have in store for me!
0 comentários:
Enviar um comentário