Entering deep in the rhythms of the city, creating my safe space, experiencing sad goodbyes and fresh welcomes, investing time in things that matter, receiving friends' visits, growth personally, professionally and work on self-regulation are some of the best inputs I can mention of volunteering with SPIN.
It was a dreamy combination of new experiences where the human exchange has been the main currency. Not happy and not sad to close this experience but yes with a feeling that i will remember as a sweet phase of my life, where i will come back to from time to time. Ready to go and hoping to come back one day. Lisbon and SPIN showed me the path more clearly where I want to direct my life, but also taught me that it´s not gonna be easy!
The diversity of this volunteering made me more aware and critical with the different realities that we are living. The people I shared moments with during these months really woke up something inside me. Overall, I just can be grateful for all the support, patience, jokes, hard moments, and shared thoughts that now belong to me somehow.
I can not finish this without mentioning the inspiration I have received from the SPIN team. I really think that there is something special that I can not describe with words, that's why you should come and experience it by yourself.
Love and gratitude, but overall;
Peace.
Álvaro.
0 comentários:
Enviar um comentário