07 abril 2021

O testemunho no. 1 da Henri (SPIN)

Olá! I am Henri, a new Spin volunteer from 1st of March.

I come from snowy Estonia, where I was working as an assistant in TV shows. Before that I did a short term ESC project + woofing and working holidays visas in different countries. After a few years of working in Tallinn I felt like I really wanna be part of volunteering service again. I found out that Associação Spin was looking for new volunteers. I applied and had a flight here in Lisbon - city I already felt in love from my last visit. 

Arrived here in a nice spring time. When I could feel sunny warm weather. Also when covid pandemic is lowering (compare with January and February) and restrictions were loosening. 

A Really nice time to walk and wander around the city. Looking all the beautiful architecture and street art. Love all those cute narrow streets and little rocks of all pedestrian roads. Also many big parks chill riverside area. And of course  awesome coastal line and sandy beaches. Only one thing to always remember -  when walking around the city can't forget to watch on your toes otherwise might step into a dog poop.


I am happy to be part of a Spin team. After few we were able to meet and have a meeting in real life. What we could do under the big three next to the Spin office and kindergarten. Surrounded by lovely local neighborhood Bairro Padre Cruz  full of street art worth checking out. 

Also we were finally able to host other volunteers in there and definitely looking forward to this year, to meet and get to know more nice volunteers in this sunny Portugal! 

Beijinhos 

Henri

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário