18 maio 2021

O testemunho No. 1 do Albert (Junta de Freguesia do Lumiar)

My name is Albert Liñán, I am Spanish and I am a volunteer at CAF Sao Vicente. I arrived in Lisbon on the 1st of April. 

Since I arrived everything has been great: the city, the house, the volunteers, SPIN and CAF Sao Vicente. Where I live we are all ESC volunteers, 6 of us from 5 different nationalities: Spain, France, Italy, Georgia and Estonia. At home we communicate in a mixture of English and Portuguese. I have already met almost all the SPIN volunteers and I have been pleasantly surprised to realise that we have a similar way of thinking and many hobbies in common.


Lisbon and its surroundings are amazing, lots of green places, culture and people from all over the world. It is a city with a lot of possibilities and that motivates me a lot. In addition,I like surfing very much and I am lucky that Lisbon has the best waves in Europe.



I am delighted with volunteering. I participate in extracurricular activities in a primary school. These activities range from helping with homework to playing sports. I have to admit that I feel like a child there and I don't see it as a job. Working directly with portuguese speakers is helping me a lot to learn portuguese.

That is all I have to say for now. I hope that everything goes as well for all the volunteering.

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário