01 setembro 2022

O testemunho No. 2 do Ertuğrul (SPEAK)

ESTAR ATRASADO



I don't know where to start writing this testimony, I should have written it a long time ago. I know I know sorry Amr. I will act like I didn’t finish my project and we will all act like this is my second testimony in the middle of my project. Right now I am in my room. Time already passed midnight, I opened some nice hopeful music from YouTube, lay down on my bed and started thinking, went back some months. As you can see, I still don’t know where to start. I think I started learning that some things are better when you do it on time, when they are still hot in your memories, but It was impossible to write this testimony back in that time because It was too hot to write so I had to wait some time for it to be get colder to write it  but I forgot something. I forgot that  time flies. With my flatmates we had a great trip to the Algarve region, the place called Lagos. It was a bit of a short but really nice trip. I really like the surroundings and our time there. 

With my project we had a weekend event in Almada. It was in the Hotel. I met with my colleagues and many people from different backgrounds. I felt closer to my organization and also made really good friendships. We had really good activities, parties, small talks and many more things. This was one of the breaking points for me. After this weekend, I became really close friends with my supervisor and currently one of my closest friends in Lisbon Ricardo. I also met three really nice Dutch interns. With all of them we had many countless memories.

After some months, we had some goodbyes and welcomes in our flat. Two of my flatmates left and now we have two new boys in our flat and we also became good friends after some time. Me and my other two flatmates went for arrival training in Viseu. It was really good, I met really cool and good people. Also I got to know Viseu a bit. I like the city actually even though It was small. In the arrival training we met with people from many countries but mostly European. We had some good activities there and also ate really good food, partied a bit, learned more about ESC, youthpass and other European projects for young people like us. It was really useful training for me and I think for all of us. After I came back from the project I had a covid and stayed alone in quarantine for almost 8 days. It was really boring since my room is not the best room and I had some headache but luckily my flatmates took care of me. Especially Amr and Lisa fed me really well, it was a bit of vacation from cooking haha. Special thanks to them. About my project, one of the people that I work with changed her job and I have a new colleague that I work with ( like supervisor but not supervisor). Now it is much more challenging for me but still good. I am hosting more events in Almada. Now I am doing weekly events in Almada as a CEO of the city.

Also it was a crazy month to be honest because In the city it was a month of big parties. In Portugal they call it Santos Populares, city is now looking like a big club. Everywhere there are big parties, people sing, dance, get drunk and eat sardines( everywhere smells like a fish). I am more like a bifana person. I don’t remember how much I drank at these street parties and I don’t remember how many times I partied and got drunk. I am really feeling this amazing festival mood around the city and makes Lisbon even better. 


0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário