15 novembro 2023

O Testemunho final do Donatien (Viver Telheiras)

 

Ola a todas e todos ! I’m sadly typing this testimony from my hometown in France where I moved back at the end of August. My last months in Lisbon have been full of memories, let me try to sort them into boxes… 



The project in Telheiras …

We made it ! The first session of the local parliament took place in June on the first Sunday of the Festival of Telheiras. Almost 20 people gathered to share about their experiences, the main issues they are daily facing as inhabitants and the priorities to work on. After 1h30, three priorities have been defined : public transport, public maintenance and streets cleanliness. Such an achievement ! It is now time for the inhabitants who are part of the coordinating group to keep up and start organizing people in order to fix issues and implement new projects.


Meanwhile, the project entitled « Da ETPL para o undo » with about 60 high school students full of energy, creativity and sensitivity, ended. After 4 months spent together, thinking about the societal issues they care about, where they stand and how they could take action, three groups selected by a jury have presented their projects they plan to start to tackle racism, homophobia and waste. Congratulations to them ! I’ve gone through it being surprised and amazed all the time by their maturity and their (self)awareness. 



My life in Lisbon … 



Saudades, saudades and saudades… I couldn’t describe better how I feel now back home. Too many memories I couldn’t sum up but I will keep in mind how much I felt home in Lisbon, how much I love the friends I’ve made, how much I’m missing beaches, sunsets, Lux e MusicBox, pão de deus, pasteis de nata, vinho verde, os maços de Português, o 25 de Abril e as demonstrações.





I feel so grateful for having the opportunity to get up on stage twice to do my rap. In spite of not being understandable for the Portuguese, the public (mostly my friends) warmed me up and I enjoyed it so much! Special mention to my duo with my friend and best dj downtown Catxy !




About my last weeks in Lisbon, I had the opportunity to travel a lot and get to know this country better : Algarve, Alentejo, the natural parks and the mountains. Running up the mountains, I left my ankle behind and sadly had to spend my last weeks in Portugal on my bed… Thankfully, I could enjoy so much my last days with all my friends… I couldn’t have pictured a happier (and sadder) ending




I feel so grateful for having met all these beautiful people from all around Europe and beyond who are now part of my family <3



Até breve Lisboa (mas por favor nunca seja francesa)


0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário