27 outubro 2020

O testemunho No. 3 da Ana (SPEM)

 

It is hard to believe my year of ESC just finished! What an amazing experience it has been! 

ESC life… getting out of your comfort zone, meeting new people and doing plans you have never even thought about, discovering a new city, a new country and a new culture, challenging yourself to learn a language and getting used to a different way of living that I would recommend to anyone.



I really believe I ended up in the perfect project for me, SPEM (Sociedade Portuguesa  de Esclerose Múltipla) has felt my portuguese family all these months. So much love and fun, so many laughs, (pre-covid) hugs, unforgettable moments and so much learning… It has been hard sometimes but the strong people I met there taught me that facing challenges and hard times with a positive attitude really makes a difference, and as I said before, I think I always finished my days in SPEM with a smile in my face thanks to them. Tenho tantas saudades de vocês!





During this year, I also made friends for life, I will never forget all the adventures and crazy moments I have lived with other volunteers (and many more to come soon!). It would definitely not have been the same without them. I miss you so much guys!



Long story short, "it was what it was: IMPRESSIVE". 


Muito obrigada e até já Lisboa!

 

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário