24 maio 2023

O Testemunho final da Hanna (Spin)

 


I came to Portugal for the first time a few years ago, to start my first Camino de Santiago from Porto. And then, sometime later, I came back again to start a new chapter, this time without any arrows I could follow. I´ll repeat what everyone else says at this point - I wasn't expecting time to pass that fast, but here I am, at the last steps of my stay in Lisbon. 




The time I spent here was full of new experiences, new people, new histories. I saw beautiful places, spent Christmas on a beach, drank countless amounts of coffee and ate pastel de nata almost every day. I tried new dishes, cooked my favourite ones and shared them with others. I discovered a new city and have my personal map filled with nice spots I'll want to remember. I'm happy and satisfied that I managed to travel a lot and explore. 


Throughout the implementation of my project I had a lot of opportunities to learn new things and improve other skills. I worked individually as well as a part of a team. We carried a nice tradition of intercultural lunches, which gave us a chance to integrate as a team and get to know our cultures. And learn new recipes :) 





All good things must come to an end, so this chapter of my life is also about to finish. Goodbyes always make me feel a bit nostalgic, but I can also feel glad and grateful for what I got to experience. I'd like to thank a lot to Spin's team for inviting me to join them, it was a pleasure to work with you! Muito obrigada!


Hanna



0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário