03 janeiro 2022

O testemunho final da Cristina (SPEA)

December has arrived and, with it, the end of my ESC project at SPEA BirdLife. It's amazing how quickly time has passed. When my greatest fear was having to commit myself a year to a project; Now, if I could, I would sign for a few more years. 

Life has taught us these years that time flies and that you have to take advantage of every moment and little detail. Therefore, sometimes it's good to stop to breathe and take a look back to be aware of all that you has been lived and enjoyed. Value all those people, places, experiences, knowledge and shared moments. That are entering into your heart and make you be the person you currently are.

This project came at the perfect time since, due to the difficulties caused by the pandemic, my life had changed drastically, and my work and personal situation were aimlessly trying to search, but without finding anything that would fully motivate me.


For this reason, I cannot feel more grateful to have had this enriching opportunity, in which I have found my ideal job thanks to the SPEA BirdLife team, who have also trained me on the job, thus making it easier for me to reach my professional goal: the environmental conservation.

Such a special project could only happen in a city as magical as Lisbon, surrounded by people as wonderful as all those who have surrounded me throughout this year. Which has meant that, on a personal level, I have also grown exponentially, now finding myself even stronger and wanting to continue living and enjoying as I have done so far.

These last few months have been accompanied by a lot of cumbia and samba, viewpoints, sunrises, sunsets, new people and people who are already family, many trips, projects and, above all, a lot of freedom and personal empowerment.


So I close this stage with gratitude and with my backpack full of experiences, tools and energy to continue walking through this beautiful path that is life.

Thanks for everything.

See you soon, Cristina.

 

 

 

 


 

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário