27 janeiro 2022

O testemunho No. 1 da Marina (Viver Telheiras)

 Olá a tudos! 



My name is Marina and I am from Barcelona. I have been almost three months in Lisbon, but it feels like yesterday.



I never lived abroad and I thought of volunteering to have an experience living somewhere else at least once in a lifetime. Now I’m so grateful I made that decision because I made myself a present with this experience. The fact that other volunteers are in the same situation as you are makes the socializing part so much easy and the whole experience much better.



I wanted to come to Lisbon because I came once on vacation and I loved it so much, its small streets, the light of the city, the sunsets, the hills, the calm, etc. My volunteering in Viver Telheiras it’s a 9-month project. The working rhythm it’s chill and I have a lot of free time for enjoying the city and the people. I feel really comfortable with the team and the organization's aim, so it’s really nice to give a hand with the things that I can and design projects in and for the neighborhood.



By now I already know so many good people. And we have a really nice social life in the apartment. Nowadays even though we were careful me and my flatmate got the covid, here’s how we enjoyed this day:

https://youtu.be/Dgx2eq2nMMw

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário