17 novembro 2020

O testemunho No. 3 do Michele (Spin Association)



And here we are.

The last days in Lisbon.

My Last Dance.



It’s hard to look at my back and evaluate my months and my life here.

It’s a huge combination of feelings, emotions, happy times (a lot), bad moments (luckly few), plenty of new people and things that I done.


But let’s try.



It looks so far away when I arrived here, the 29 of February. It looks like it was 3 years ago, but it was “only” 9 moths ago.

I know that I had hard times (for example during the quarantine, when I saw my closest friends leave, and also now).



And I know that I had a lot of beautiful moments (all the people that I met, my trip in Porto, the trip with my lovely friends in Alentejo and Algarve, the Spin lunches and welcome days).

But I really love all these moments, sad or happy, in the same way. I really think that all these pieces of my life helped me to become the person that I am right now. I know that probably the bad moments helped me even more, and that’s why I never tried to avoid the sadness but embrace it. So I want to say thanks to my sad and happy moments, because I wouldn’t be proud of myself without you.


The happy moments were most of the time with my friends here, that became my second family. I really love each of the people that I met here in different ways but I’m really glad to met all of them. They also were a crucial point of my experience here, because I know new places with them, new people, I did new and different things, I knew them every time a little bit more and I discovered knew things also about myself. Thank you for existing and to be such great people and friends.

Worked for Spin it was one of the best thing that could happened in my life. I found a group of really extraordinary people, always available, polite, sweet, smart, sensitive and especially during a pandemic situation, supportive. I will keep you all in my heart.



I also need to say thanks to Lisbon. An amazing city with amazing and crazy people that is always ready to surprise you. A city where you can see 300 sunsets form the same Miradouro, but each of them will be somehow different and where I enjoyed the view every time in a different way.

I choose this city without knowing it because I felt that there was a strange connection, it was appealing, and now I can say that it was true. A city that became my second home, and it will be forever. Thank you.


But now I’m feeling that it’s time to go home. To reconnect with my other family and my other friends. I need to do it for myself, to close this circle, to do the last steps that I need.

It will not be easy to go home and to stay in Italy at the beginning. I already know it. I’m already missing so much this city and all the people that I met in the way. It will not be easy as it’s not easy to say goodbye to everything that I have here.



But it’s part of the life.

It’s part of the ESC experience.



But above all, it’s not a “goodbye”.

And probably it’s not a “see you soon”.



It’s a Never Ending Story.

My Never Ending Story.

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário