07 junho 2022

O testemunho No. 2 da Silvia (Bola p'ra frente)





Hey, Silvia’s back!

Now it’s almost 6 months I am here in Lisbon... WOW! So many things has happened...

But First I want to start with a question my flatemate asked me yesterday: A year ago would you have expected to be at this point of your life now? NO. I decided exactly one year ago that I wanted to do this experience, but I would have never imagined it would have been so fulfilling and enriching. Lisbon teaches me how to enjoy the moment without stressing out about the future or the past: just let life flow. Even when there is no plans, this city is so lively that you will never feel bored or lonely.

I look back at the pictures and at all the moments I have been living in the past few months and it seems like years has passed from when I arrived in November. There has been ups and downs, like the streets of this city, but after a steep road, you know that there will always be a wonderful landscape and miradouro waiting for you. Maybe you will make an effort at the beginning but then this city will marvel you with its beauty. 

One of the beauties of Lisbon are the people... because here you can meet the world, it’s like traveling without traveling ahahahh. I’ve discovered a lot of cultures, languages and traditions. I had the chance to meet people from different parts of the world, and besides the cultural differences, it felt like what connects us it’s more than what divides us. I am glad for every single wonderful soul I had the chance to meet here.



Last but not least, my project: from February and March I’ve started to get more confidence with portuguese, so also with kids and youngsters. With the help of some collegues I’ve started to teach english, always trying  to find funny activities and games, in order to learn by having fun. Moreover, I am everyday helping and supporting more and more the team. 



I am very grateful for the chance of living this experience and I can’t wait for what I am still going to learn and encounter on my path here in Lisbon.



Até à proxima!





0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário