28 junho 2021

O testemunho No. 3 do Nabil (Bola p’ra Frente)

I blinked my eyes and in an instant, my ESC project had passed ☹.

Now, it’s time to assess my experience. Since my first day, I fell in love with this beautiful city, its atmosphere, food, and people. Regardless of all the given circumstances, I'm quite sure I had a better experience. 

I'd made a couple of observations about my ESC project and I'd say number one is that experience has turbocharged my capacity to develop activities in ways that I had never imagined before.So, you can always make an enormous difference when you put yourself in such a challenging situation.


Number 2, I learned and understand the power of moving people along, listen and helping them. That’s how you end up ultimately forging bonds.

Point number 3, the daily work at Bola p'ra frente has given a fresh impetus to me for continuing working on social and youth issues after the project. For this reason, I decided to keep up my volunteering work for the association.

ESC is a kinda program that I strongly recommend to everyone especially after getting graduated from the university because I highly believe that it is quite important to experience giving to the community much more than receiving.


Coming to Portugal as an ESC volunteer was one of the best decisions I have ever made in my whole life. It has opened the door for a better future for me.

I would like to thank the National Association of Street Soccer (my family), and the SPIN association from the bottom of my heart for this golden opportunity you provided me with.

This is not the end; this is just the beginning.

Nabil DRAOUI

Shukran! 


0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário